Roulette is a casino game named after the French word meaning little wheel. In the game, a player may choose to place a bet on a single number, various groupings of numbers, the color red or black, whether the number is odd or even, or if the numbers are high (19–36) or low (1–18).
To determine the winning number, a croupier spins a wheel in one direction, then spins a ball in the opposite direction around a tilted circular track running around the outer edge of the wheel.
The ball eventually loses momentum, passes through an area of deflectors, and falls onto the wheel and into one of thirty-seven (single-zero, French or European style roulette) or thirty-eight (double-zero, American style roulette) or thirty-nine (triple-zero, “Sands Roulette”) colored and numbered pockets on the wheel. The winnings are then paid to anyone who has placed a successful bet.
A table for European roulette contains 37 numbers, 36 of which are split into three rows in ascending order. The remaining number (“zero”) is at the beginning of the table.
Rules for Roulette
- For each chance of roulette, one of the numbers from 0 to 36 will appear randomly, and the last position where the ball stops is the lucky number.
- The numbers are divided into color, side, odd and even, the first two or three rows, and the first two or three dozen.
[Direct note (1:35)]
directly press the number, including 0.
[Split bet (1:17)]
bet on the dividing line of two numbers.
[Street Note/Three Numbers (1:11)]
- Street bet: bet on three horizontal numbers, bet on three numbers to bet the chips on the sideline of the row with three numbers on the roulette table (such as 78 and 9);
- Three numbers: bet on the handover area of 0,1,2 or 0,2,3.
I Corner bet/four numbers (1:8)]
- Corner bet: bet on the middle of the four numbers (on the cross of the grid);
- Four numbers: Place the chips on the left side of the intersection of 0 and 1 and bet the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3.
[Line bet (1:5)]
bet the chip to the top intersection of the two lines. You can bet on two street bets, that is, six numbers in two lines
(for example, 28,29,30 and 31,32,33 form a line).
[Three sides (1:2)]
There are three boxes with the words 2to1 at the bottom of each column of numbers on the table. This kind of betting
area does not include 0 (such as 3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24,27,30,33,36); place the chips in the betting area with 1st12,
2nd12 and 3rd12 to bet 12 at the same time Numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36 respectively).
- Red/Black, the winning number will be red or black, a total of 18 numbers bet (not including 0);
- Even/Odd, betting on the winning number will be odd or even with a total of 18 digits and not including 0;
- Low bet/high bet (Small/Big), 1-18 is small, 19-36 is big.