Dragon Vs Tiger is about as simple as gambling gets. It is basically a two-card version of baccarat. You are not playing against anyone in this game. The player bets on which one will be higher.
Dragon Tiger is a paced game. It is popular among Asian players. The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards without any jokers or special cases. It is played with 6 or 8 decks in a shoe. Players might decide to wager either on Dragon or Tiger and the seller will attract one card each to the two sides. The most noteworthy card decides the outcome independent of the suit. The order of value of cards from lowest to highest: Aces to King.
Dragon Vs Tiger: Gameplay
Dragon Vs Tiger is a rapid game. Tiger, Dragon and Tie are the three betting areas. You win if the side you bet on has the higher value card.
There are 8 sets of 52 cards, excluding the Joker cards. The suits do not matter in this game, only the number value of the card matter. If the two cards have the same number, the result is Tie.
- The dealer uses 6-8 decks for playing the game.
- Aces have the value of 1, while the rest of the cards have the value from 2-13.
- Each side gets 1 card. You have to place bets before the showdown.
- You win the bet, if the side you bet on has the higher value card.
- Other suggestion wagers are accessible, as clarified underneath.
Dragon Vs Tiger Myanmar is a lightening fast prediction game. Come play it and feel the burn of the Dragon or the claws of the Tiger. You will be very lucky, if it lands on tie.